May 5, 2015

April Paper Pumpkin

Each month I think I can't possible like the Paper Pumpkin more than last month, and each month I am wrong!!  This month I chose to make thank you cards from my kit.


There were stamps in the kit to make either Mother's Day or Father's Day cards as well.  I love this color combination!!

I actually stamped and assembled my kit while I was sitting at the craft show on Saturday!!  Absolutely everything I needed to make these eight cards was included in my kit.  I think my subscription to Paper Pumpkin is one of the best investments I have made in a long time.

Today is my volunteer day at Hospice.  After picking up a few groceries I plan to spend my afternoon finishing up the thank you cards I am making for Hanna!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: