May 27, 2015

Build a Birthday

Here is another card that comes straight from the Stampin' Up! website.  This stamp set was not on my original pre-order wish list but as I saw many cards designed with it, it soon was on its way to my house.  



I love the fact that with the photopolymer stamp sets, you can see exactly where you are stamping!!


Stamps:  Build a Birthday
Cardstock:  Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, 
Cherry on Top DSP Stack, Crushed Curry Cotton Paper
Ink:  Tip Top Taupe, Cucumber Crush, 
Watermelon Wonder, Memento Black
Accessories:  Cherry On Top Washi Tape, 
Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, Fringe Scissors,
 Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday did not go exactly as I had planned.  On my way to the city to volunteer I noticed that I had a very low tire, so after volunteering I decided to just have the oil changed in my car as well as the tire fixed.  After getting groceries and several other errands, it was late afternoon by the time I got home, so no time in my stamping room.  It has been several days since I have actually stamped anything so today is the day.  Tonight I have a group of ladies that I stamp with once a month where we share cards, so at the very least I need to decide what I am doing for that and get stuff ready!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today.

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: