May 29, 2015

Petal Potpourri


Yesterday I was able to complete several of these cool little decorated stamp cases and coordinating cards.  I follow the blog, Inking Idaho, and she had these on her blog a while back.  I have just been waiting to have time to try and make them.  I also follow the blog, Flowerbug's Inkspot, and the inspiration for this card came from her.



I bought drawer pulls from Menard's in the clearance aisle and had the wood mount stamp cases already at home.


 Each case has a set of four cards.  I think they turned out pretty cool.  I actually managed to make 5 different cases and cards sets.  I hope other people think they are as cool as I do!!




Stamps:  Petal Potpourri, Painted Petals, Petite Petals
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Pacific Point,
Stacked With Love DSP Stack, Back to Black DSP for the case
Ink: Memento Black, Pacific Point
Accessories:  Medallion Flower Punch, Petite Petals Punch, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals 

I think I am ready for the big craft show today and tomorrow.  I am looking forward to seeing and visiting with people that I haven't seen for a while.  Even with the rain that is forecast, I think it will be an awesome show.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: