May 17, 2015

You've Got This

Here is another card I made with the new set . . . You've Got This.  I absolutely love this set!!


Since using them in Technique club, my blender pens and aqua painters have been getting quite the workout.  I love the way they give you the same color but in a much lighter shade than the regular markers!!


Stamps:  You've Got This, Wetlands
Cardstock:  Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Versamark, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,
Blender Pens, Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, 
5/8" White Organza Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals 

Yesterday morning I went to the city to run some errands and get some groceries and was planning on spending the afternoon in my stamp room.  I was just getting everything all laid out and the electricity went out.  Five hours later when it finally came back on, my desire to stamp was dampened. Hopefully today nothing will get in my way!!

Every day is a gift . . .  make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: