May 18, 2015

You've Got This

I have a couple more samples with this stamp set and then we will go on to a sneak peek at another new stamp set.




The new In-Colors complement the existing colors quite well.  I think Rose Red and Mint Macaron might be a new favorite combination!!  And yes . . . I did fussy cut the flower with my paper snips!!



Stamps:  You've Got This
Cardstock:  Rose Red, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Mint Macaron, Rose red, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Blender Pens

Today starts the beginning of a busy week!!  Our daughter and son-in-law are coming for supper tonight so we can begin to plan our Maine trip.  I am quite excited for them to experience the beauty of the Maine coastline and scenery!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: