May 21, 2015

Sprinkles of Life 

Amazingly Pinterest is a wealth of ideas already for the new stamp sets that will be in the catalog.  I found this card made with the Ronald McDonald stamp set on there a couple of days ago.  It is just so cute!!


Like I said the other day the new In-Colors are opening up whole new color combinations and I LIKE them!!


Stamps:  Sprinkles of Life
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Early Espresso, 
Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, So Saffron
Ink:  Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Early Espresso, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette
Accessories:  Boho Chic Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Tree Builder Punch, Banner Triple Punch, 
Neutrals Buttons, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals



Today I get to do one of my least favorite things in the whole world . . . go to the dentist!!  They found a small cavity the last time I was there so off I go to get it fixed.  After I am done with that I plan to deliver some stamp orders, stop at the cemetery and leave some flowers for Mom and Dad, and then head to Burlington to pick up my brother so we can go to Des Moines tomorrow for the graduation of my youngest niece.  Other than the dentist, a good day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: