May 20, 2015

Friendly Wishes

Another sneak peak at some new product . . . Bohemian Washi Tape.  I love the colors in this particular suite of products!!



This is a layout that I used several years ago and just updated with new products!!


Stamps:  Friendly Wishes, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Island Indigo, Dijon Delight
Accessories:  Bohemian Washi Tape, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon

I have absolutely nothing on my schedule today, which is okay because the next two weeks are going to be jam packed with activities.  I do have a couple of new stamp sets coming in another preorder from the new catalog so hope to get to play with those a little bit this afternoon after they arrive.

Check back tomorrow for another sneak peak at different new products.

Everyday is a gift . . . a make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: