May 11, 2015

Petal Potpourri

I think I mentioned once before that even though I have a bazillion flower sets I always seem to like the new ones that come out.  Petal Potpourri, which is in the Occasions Mini Catalog and is NOT going to be in the new main catalog, is no exception.


This is one of the cards everybody will make tonight at Make-It Monday.


Stamps:  Petal Potpourri, Butterfly Basics
card stock:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Painted Blooms DSP
Ink:  Island Indigo, Hello Honey
Accessories:  Hello Honey 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

We had a really nice time last night when we went out to dinner with our daughter and son-in-law.  Good food, good company, and we were in the restaurant for the pouring down rain so we didn't even get wet.

Today I plan on finishing up everything for stamp night tonight and going to the city early to do some window shopping before stamping.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: