May 15, 2015

Label Love

Here is another very easy card that everyone stamping on Monday night. Washi tape makes such a neat and easy addition to any card!!





Pistachio Pudding is one of the colors along with Coastal Cabana that I am going to miss the most!! Other than the white card stock, the black ink,  and the Vintage Faceted Buttons, everything else used to make this card is on the retiring list!!



Stamps:  Label Love
Cardstock:  Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Ink:  Memento Black Ink
Accessories:  Sweet Sadie Washi Tape, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker's Twine, Glue Dots

It is very quiet around my house.  John went fishing with a buddy yesterday and camped last night, so he could fish again today.  I can't tell you the last time I was in my house alone for any length of time.  It is kind of strange!! More stamping is on the agenda for today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: