May 3, 2015

Bravo

I have one last graduation card to share with you.



Again, very easy to do especially if you know a lot of graduates!!



Stamps:  Bravo
Cardstock:  Whisper White, basic Black, Crushed Currry
Ink:  Memento Black
Accessories:  Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Texture Boutique Machine, 
Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack, Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I had a great time in Pella yesterday.  The weather was great, the tulips beautiful, and tons of people walking though the square taking pictures of all the flowers.  I was amazed that so many people were out and about even though the Tulip Festival isn't until next weekend.


I think I have a new purse addiction.  I love purses that you can use and have many, but after setting up my table yesterday, I realized that I also had many, many little purses and card sets.  They are just so fun to make!!

Today I am going to a reunion of the Washington Township Class of 2015.  We are having a potluck at the school.  It will be fun to see everyone and hear all about their plans for the coming years.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: