May 8, 2015

 Butterfly Basics

Last night was Technique/Stamp Club and one of the techniques we worked on was watercolor backgrounds.



I loved hearing the oohs and aahs as they spritzed their markered clear block and stamped it on the white card stock.  No two of them came out alike!!



I think the finished card came out pretty cool as well!!


Stamps:  Butterfly Basics
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Memento Black Ink, Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo, 
Perfect Plum, Tangerine Tango, Real Red Markers
Accessories:  Clear Block D, Stampin Spritzer



After a quick trip to get my hair cut, I am back to my stamping room to finish up my pink and black cards for tomorrow's Vendor Fair.  You can check it out here!!  I think we are the second slide on their home page.  You can see the list of all of the vendors that will be there.  Hope to see you!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: