May 13, 2015

Mixed Bunch

Here is another one of the cards that everyone made Monday night.  


And the finished card . . . I am going to really miss the Hi, There stamp set.  I love the hello and also the hey!


Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Hi, There
Cardstock:  Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Memento Black

Some stampers still needed some graduation cards so I took along a retired graduation set and they made this card.  Same layout . . . just a change of stamp sets and you have a whole new card!!


My sister-in-law is coming today to spend the day and I am sure we will spend the majority of it in my stamp room.  You would think we might be sisters with all that we have in common!!  Should be an awesome day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: