May 24, 2015

You've Got This


I still think of all the sets that I could preorder from the new catalog, this is my favorite.  I love the flower as well as the two sentiments that are in the stamp set.

The In-Color embellishments are pretty cool as well  They just seem to add the special touch to this card.

Stamps:  You' ve Got This
Casardstock:  Tip Top Taupe, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Black Stazon, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Blender Pens, Tip Top Taupe 1" Dotted Lace, 
2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accents, Glue Dots

Despite the rain yesterday the graduation party was a huge success.    A huge turnout and great food, great family and friends . . . who could ask for more!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: