May 4, 2015

Blooming With Kindness

There are so many retiring stamp sets that I just love and this one that everybody got to use last week is no exception!!  



The Fancy Fan Embossing Folder is one of my favorites as well!!  I am sure this time next year I will be saying the same things about some of the products that retire then.  It seems to be the way of things!!


Stamps:  Blooming With Kindness
Cardstock:  Strawberry Slush, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Texture Boutique Machine, 
Venetian Crochet Trim, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a fun afternoon of reminiscing with the 2015 graduating class that attended Washington Township.  It was so fun to hear their memories of their elementary days and to hear their future plans.  I wish them the best of luck as they enter this next stage of their lives.  



Hanna has another project all lined up for me today….25-30 thank you notes that are like the scrapbooks that I made for her a couple of weeks ago.  The good thing about it is I have all of the dimensions and design already figured out!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: