May 26, 2015

Bohemian Borders

 I love, love, love some of the new color combinations!!!  This card comes from the Stampin' Up! site and shows off the new Bohemian Designer DSP.


The new Triple Banner punch makes getting those flag ends perfectly even.  Something I struggle with so I am sure this will be my new go to punch!!


Stamps: Bohemian Borders, Fabulous Four
Cardstock:  Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla, Bohemian DSP
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Delightful Dijon, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Boho Chic Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Triple Banner Punch, 
Burlap Ribbon,  Linen Thread, Bohemian Designer Washi Tape, 
Neutrals Buttons, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be an all day rainy day!!  It is my volunteer day at Hospice, so I will run some errands while I am up there and then come home and stamp the rest of the day away!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: