August 10, 2016

Touches of Texture

Touches of Texture is fast becoming one of my favorite stamp sets.  My stamping friend, Susie, who is such a great inspiration, brought this card to our shoebox swap.




She loves fall and fall colors so her color choice is no surprise!!



Stamps: Touches of Texture, One Big Meaning
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Old Olive
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black , Old Olive, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Delicate White Doilies, Classic Label Punch, Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Calypso Coral Thick Baker's twine, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals 


There is a rumor going around that I may be able to go home today!!  I don't usually pay that much attention to rumors, but I think I would like to believe this one.  Hopefully tomorrow my blog post will come from home instead of the hospital!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Posting from your living room chair would be GREAT!