August 5, 2016

Thoughtful Branches

Most of the cards I have shown have been fall cards but this set is good for so much more. Again this card is from the display boards.



Paired with the sentiment from the Embellished Ornament stamp set it makes a really striking Christmas card.


It is really hard to see in the photo but the white layer has also been embossing with the softly falling embossing folder.

Hopefully by the time you are reading this my surgery is well underway and maybe even done.   I know we left home at the crack of dawn this morning to get to the hospital.  I will try to post everyday while I am there but I am not guaranteeing that will happen.    If not then I will resume when I am home and feeling up to it!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: