August 29, 2016

Snow Place

I thought I was done with the swaps from my Illinois trip but I was wrong.  I love the way that the designer of this card used the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits to make the head of the snowman.

 

I also love the color combination that she used in this card.



Stamps: Snow Place
Cardstock: Garden Green, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Regals Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
Markers:  Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Snow Friends Framelits, 
Layering Squares Framelits, Christmas Greetings Thinlits, 
Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin Dimensionals

Today has been another day full of medical appointments and tests. I must say that I am quite glad the bone marrow biopsy is over.  I had awesome people doing the test and I know my apprehension was much worse than the actual test, but I am glad it is over.  I think I will rest the rest of the day and hope to be able to work in my stamp room tomorrow!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: