August 30, 2016

Number of Years

I am working on a special project which I will share in its entirety at a later date.  This 4th birthday card is just one part of the project.


One of the things that people have told me at craft shows is that I need more kid's cards so I am trying to fill up my inventory.


Stamps: Number of Years
Cardstock: Basic Black, Peakboo Peach, Very Vanilla 
Designer Series Paper: Playful Palette
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories: Layering Circle Framelits, 
Large Number Framelits, 
Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

It felt good to spend some time in my stamp room this morning.  I will admit that I did not get as much done as I wanted before I got tired, but with a little rest I hope to spend some more time there this evening.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: