August 18, 2016

Star of Light

I actually spent all day yesterday in my stamp room stamping swaps for this weekend.  It sure did feel good to get back into somewhat of my normal routine!!

Here is a sneak peak of a stamp set that is in the holiday catalog and will be available on September 1st.




You are only seeing one of the stamps in this set.  It has a lot of other images and sentiments that are equally as awesome.



Stamps: Star of Light
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Dapper Denim
Accessories: Starlight Thinlits, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Basic Pearl Jewels, Gold Wink of Stella, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today has been a busy day.  I went out to lunch with my friend Luetta and her mom in Iowa City. We stopped to do a little shopping and get a few groceries. I believe resting might be in my future for a while before I attempt anything else!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: