August 12, 2016

Better Together

Here is another card that Sally brought to the shoebox swaps.   The Touches of Texture stamp set has so many possibilities!!



Once again I love Sally's choice of color combination.  I think one of the things I like best about swapping is seeing how other people use color and their color combinations.



Stamps: Better Together, Touches of Texture
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Peekaboo Peach, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
Playful Palette Washi Tape,1/2" Circle Punch, Clear Wink of Stella, 
 Stampin' Dimensionals

I am definitely getting a slower start to my day today.  Keeping my eyes open for longer than fifteen minutes has been a problem!!  I guess that is okay and I just need to realize that I need the rest.  Hanna came home this morning and will be here for a few days, but I don't think there will be any shopping in the near future on the trip home!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: