August 27, 2016

Thoughtful Branches

I absolutely  love this Thoughtful Branches card that my demonstrator friend, Susie, brought to our hotel shoebox swap when we were in Illinois.  I was on the fence about ordering this bundle but when I saw this card, I was sold!!


Not only is it an awesome design, but I love the crayon resist technique she used for the snow!!


Susie is also very talented at coming up with and using unique folds and designs.



Stamps: Thoughtful Branches
Cardstock:basic Black, Soft Sky, Whisper White 
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot,  
1 1/2" Circle Punch, Pool Party Ribbon, Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am going to get ready so that my daughter, Julie, can pick me up for a fun shopping day in Des Moines with Hanna.  We are first going to Hanna's new abode, since neither one of us has seen it, and then we are going to spend the day shopping for hats and scarves and other things I might need as time the goes on.   Since I am an accessory junkie . . . whether it be on cards or in my personal life . . . . I have decided to embrace the scarves as opposed to wearing a wig, should I lose my hair during the coarse of treatment.  I have big plans for a Hawkeye one, Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas . . . . the list goes on and on!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: