August 23, 2016

Love You Lots

Here is another card that we made as part of our Friday night shoebox swap last month.  Like I said, this set was one of the first ones I ordered after coming home.



I just love this elephant and the little guy!!


Stamps: Love You Lots
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Brights Paper Stack
Ink: Archival Black
Markers:  Basic Gray, Cucumber Crush
Accessories: Sweet and Sassy Framelits, Big Shot, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yeah!!!  I finally got to go get my hair cut today!!  Since I normally get it cut every three weeks and it has been almost six since I last had it cut it was driving me crazy!!  Now I really feel more like myself!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: