August 16, 2016

May Flowers Framelits

Today has been such a busy day I almost forgot about posting a card.  I started the day by taking a four block walk and then coming home and fixing breakfast.  I got all of my new Holiday catalog stuff organized and put away and even drove for the first time since surgery.  Granted it was only a few blocks to the post office and the grocery store, but it felt good to know I could drive somewhere if I wanted to.




 

This card is another one we made at our Friday night shoebox swap when we were in Illinois.




Now that I have all of my Holiday catalog products organized and put away in my stamp room I am hoping that tomorrow I can work on a couple of swaps for the weekend.  I am getting together with some other demonstrator friends for an afternoon of stamping on Saturday afternoon.    I think that is a perfect second outing!! 


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I like this fold. Glad to see your jumping back into your routine.