August 24, 2016

Santa's Sleigh

This is one of the swaps we made last Saturday at our afternoon stamping event.  I did not do a very good job at all of keeping track of who brought what swap this time!!


I think this is such a simple and elegant card!!

 


Stamps: 
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: 
Accessories: Santa's Sleigh Thinlits Dies, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Silver Metallic Thread, 2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

This morning I met with a group of retired teachers for our second annual back to school coffee.  Today is the first day of school in our district and last year we decided we should make this coffee an annual event.  I went with the idea of staying an hour or so and ended up being gone over three hours.

The rest of the day has been spent making doctors appointments for tests and things that need to be completed before I start my chemo treatments on the day after Labor Day.  The sooner I get started the sooner I will get done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: