August 4, 2016

Thoughtful Branches

Here is another fall card made with the Thoughtful Branches stamp set taken from some display boards.


I love the fall colors used on this card!!



Remember my two "Surgery Specials".  One is that if you purchase this bundle in August there will be six free cards that you get to make when I am back on my feet . . . just like a free class using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set . . . two fall cards, two winter cards, and two spring cards.  You will want to let me know by August 15th or earlier if you want this bundle so I can get them ordered. This set and thinlit dies are only available while supplies last so I want to make sure you get one.

The second "Surgery Special" is free shipping during the month of August!    No matter the size of the order and yes you can combine it with the above "Surgery Special".

I am meeting Hanna in Iowa City to take care of any final details that need to be done before tomorrow.  I am hoping to enjoy my jello and broth today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: