August 19, 2016

Christmas Pines

I have been busy again in my stamping rom today getting my shoe box swap ready for tomorrow afternoon's stamping time.  Here is a sneak peek  of another stamp set and thinlits that will be available September 1st.



There are so many cool stamp sets and accessories in this Holiday catalog that I am not sure there would ever be time to share them all!!



Stamps: Christmas Pines
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink:  Early Espresso 
Accessories:  Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Petal Burst Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, 2" Circle Punch, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals 

Today has actually been a very busy day.  I made my first solo run to Iowa City to pick up some of John's prescriptions this morning.  I was only gone about 90 minutes, and I was quite tired when I got home, but it was good to get somewhere under my own power and know that I can do it.  Every day gets a little better and I can feel myself regaining some of my strength each day!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Received my Christmas catty today. So many cute things. Glad your getting around easier. Have fun tomorrow.