August 15, 2016

Bunch of Blossoms

I love the sentiments that are in this set, Bunch of Blossoms.  The fonts are awesome and I love the thoughts behind all of the sentiments.


This is one of the cards that we made at our Friday night shoe box swap a few of weeks ago.



Stamps: Bunch of Blossoms, Watercolor Wash
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake,  Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Basic Black
Accessories: Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Blossom Builder Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today has been a busy morning . . . I actually got outside and walked to the corner and back a couple of time.  Doesn't sound like very far but it was far enough especially when the way home was uphill!!

I am hoping to get up enough energy to work in my stamp room yet this afternoon or evening!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: