August 11, 2016

Flourishing Phrases

Here is another one of the cards we made during our Saturday shoebox swap in Illinois.  Sally contributed this card.




I love the color combination that Sally used in her card. 



Stamps:  Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock:  Sweet Sugarplum, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Flourish Thinlits, Layering Squares Framelits, 
Big Shot, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals



I got home from the hospital about 11:00 yesterday morning.  This is what was waiting for me when I walked in the door.


My pre-order from the holiday catalog.  Unfortunately all I felt like doing is this!!


Hopefully in the next few days I will feel like playing with some of my new stuff!!  But I need to keep reminding myself to take it easy and it is okay to just do nothing for a while!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: