August 22, 2016


Love You Lots

Here is another Z fold card that my friend Christy took to Illinois to swap. This set was not on my radar until after that trip and it was one of the first on my order after we got home!!


I have never been drawn to any of the other hedgehog stamps but there was something about this one that spoke to me!!


And . . . I am really becoming addicted to these Z fold cards!!



Stamps: Love You Lots
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Archival Black, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Markers:  Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzaz
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Sparkle Embossing Folder, 
Woodgrain Embossing Folder,  Big Shot, 
Aqua painter, Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon,
 Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

This afternoon will be filed with doctor's appointments for me.  Our son-in-law is picking us up and going with us.  I have a post-op check up and also a first oncology appointment to see what the treatment plan might be.  But....

Every day is a gift . . . so I plan make the most of the gift I have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: