August 31, 2016

Tin of Cards Stamp Set

Here is another birthday card I am making for my stash of kids cards.  Once again I was able to spend quite a while in my stamp room this morning before running out of energy.


I think for my shows I will have a sample and a bunch of numbers so people can pick the age they want.


Stamps: Tin of Cards
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Pop of Pink Specialty paper
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Large Number Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, 
Sparkle Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals

Tomorrow is port day so I am not sure what time I will post or if I will even feel like posting.  Just one more step to get this show on the road!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: