September 1, 2016

Star of Light

This card is one that my stamping friend, Dawn, brought as a swap a couple of weeks ago when we got together.  I love her color combination!!


I think this may be my favorite stamp set and framelit combination in the whole catalog!!


Big, big stamping news today!!!  Here is the first thing!!




Today is the day!!!  The 2016 Holiday catalog is now available to order from. There are so many awesome things in this catalog and I know you are going to love it!!  If you did not get your copy of the catalog in the mail let me know and I will make sure you get one.


Another exciting thing happening right now is the discounted annual catalog products in the Stampin' Up!'s Special Offers.  There will be new special offers for the next three weeks.  I know I will be ordering a few of the discounted products--they are such a great deal.  I have listed them below for this week, so look it over and see what items you have to have and can save on!!


Let me know what you just have to have and I will get it ordered!!

By the time most of you are reading this I should be in the process of getting my port put in.  I am hoping I feel well enough tomorrow to do some stamping and also get out and enjoy the awesome weather it looks like we will be having.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: