September 11, 2016

Number of Years

Here is another one of the kid's birthday cards I have been working on.  This Number of Years set has really come in handy!!  I love it!!



This would be really easy to change out the pink cardstock to blue and presto . . . an awesome boy card!!



Stamps: Number of Years, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, 
Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Large Number Framelits, Big Shot, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I must say, that right now I think prednisone, which is the last drug in my chemo regime for this time, is a wonder drug.  I have all my cardstock cut for tomorrow night, six loaves of zucchini bread baking, the dishes washed from baking, and all before noon!!  I am sure this will not last, but I am making good use of my time while it does!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


1 comment:

Linda said...

Predesone didn't do that for me. :>)