September 16, 2016

Flourishing Phrases

Here is another card from our swap a couple of weeks ago.  Again I am not sure who brought it!!



Flourishing Phrases is one of those sets, even though it is pricey, that is a must have!! Between the images and the sentiments, it can be used for oh so many occasions!!


Stamps: Flourishing Phrases, Petite Petals
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Blooms & Bliss
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum
Accessories: Petal Burst Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Flower Medallion Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Scalloped Tag Punch, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to my event today at the Barn.  For me, this year, this represents more than the opportunity to share my love of cards and stamping and maybe making a little extra money!  The fact that I am healthy enough and feel well enough to do this is the true reward!  I am very blessed!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: