September 26, 2016

Star of Light

I love the Star of Light stamp set in the Holiday Catalog.  This has always been one of my favorite Christmas carols so it is no wonder that I like it.


This is one of the cards everybody stamping tonight will get to make.


Stamps: Star of Light
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Starlight Thinlits Dies, Big Shot
Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Metallic Foil Doilies, 

Believe it or not I have everything ready to go for tonight sitting by the door so John can help me load it into the car this afternoon.  Now I can focus on getting the rest of my swaps ready for my Door County trip on Wednesday. They are at least all thought out and part way done so I am hoping I have a very productive afternoon since I have chemo all day tomorrow!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: