September 23, 2016


Very Special Project

Toady has been another day that I was able to spend in my stamp room.  This afternoon I have been working on a very special project for my niece.



She has organized a  "Festival of L.I.F.E." (Live It Fully Everyday) for the county that she live in which is in Illinois.  It is similar to a Relay for Life with the number one goal to raise money for cancer research and awareness.


We had talked earlier in the summer when they were back in July about me making some cards for her that she could use at this event.  Of course I told her I would be glad to do that.  


All of this sort of took on a special meaning after my diagnosis and I must say working on these survivor cards today was especially rewarding.  Sarah (my niece) is one of the strongest people I know and has an indomitable spirit. She is facing some major surgery a week after this event to hopefully eradicate this disease from her body as well and I will look forward to sending her her very own special survivor card!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: