September 21, 2016

Tic Tac Holders


Today has been a VERY busy day . . . hence the very late post.  One of the things I did work on today was some tic tac holders for upcoming craft shows.


I am really pleased with the way these came out and am looking to make some more at another time.


I had some tic tacs that I had gotten on sale so I decided today was the day to decorate them.  




Besides working on crafts show items I met some friends for lunch in Kalona and ended up spending most of the afternoon there.  As soon as I got home, John and I took off for Iowa City so he could get some supplies at Menard's for some projects he is working on.  I finished up this project when we got home and am just now sitting down to relax a little.

Tomorrow I need to get busy and figure out what all we are making next Monday night at Make It Monday!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: