September 7, 2016

Baby Bear

Here is another one of the cards I am making for some of my upcoming craft shows that I still hope to be able to do.



I think I have said before how much I love this Baby Bear stamp and how easy it is to line up and use!!



Stamps: Baby Bear, Banners For You
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, Early Espresso
Designer Series Paper: Bliss & Blooms
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Early Espresso, Crumb cake
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, 
Bunch of Banners Framelits Sparkle Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon,  Stampin' Dimensionals

I am still amazed at how well yesterday's first chemo treatment went.  I am hoping to run a couple of errands in Iowa City this morning and then come home take a little rest and spend the rest of the afternoon in my stamping room.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

So happy it went well for you. Love the teddy bear.