September 28, 2016

Candy Cane Christmas

Here is another one of the cards everyone got to make last Monday night. This card was so easy as the Designer Series Paper did all of the work for us!!


I have seen several cards where the houses are cut out to and was thrilled to find one similar to this where you just cut strips of the Designer Series Paper. Much, much quicker than fussy cutting out the houses.




Stamps: Candy Cane Christmas
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Real Red
Designer Series Paper: Candy Cane Lane
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Lots of Label Framelits, Big Shot, 
Real Red 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

I got the final okay yesterday from my doctor to leave on my Door County trip today.  I was pretty sure he was going to say it was all right, but it just depended on the blood counts from my labs yesterday.  I was so hoping to be able to go because it is so beautiful up there and we had such as awesome time last year!!  Anyway I am headed out the door in about an hour with their blessing to have a wonderful time!!  I will not have Internet access while I am there so will not be posting anything until Monday morning.  We are arriving home last Sunday evening and I am sure I will probably just crash.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: