September 4, 2016

Pineapple

I absolutely love it when Hanna calls and says "Mom, can you make me this"!! This year her advisory class theme is "Be a pineapple; stand tall and be sweet on the inside!"  So of course she needed birthday cards with pineapples on them.  How fortunate that Stampin' Up! just happens to have this new stamp that is a pineapple.  


Perfect Plum is the perfect color to use for Hanna's school colors.  This card seems a little plain to me but she liked it just the way it is. Middle schoolers probably don't go for a lot of bling or really fancy stuff anyway.



Stamps: Pineapple
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Pop of Pink
Ink: Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Perfect Plum
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Pinch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Since all of those pineapples have to be fussy cut I have everything all stamped up and ready to cut out and put together.  I am going to take them with me to work on, on Tuesday when I start my chemo to make the day go faster!!  I can craft anywhere!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: