September 22, 2016

Greetings from Santa

I have been hard at work on more craft show items.  When I first started this stamping gig, John had a friend cut down some reams of paper and make these small notepads for me.  I have tons of them left so decided to use some of them this year to make some covered Christmas notepads.


I debated about putting the Ho Ho Ho sentiment or the Naughty or Nice sentiment on these.  I may end up putting some of each.


Stamps: Greetings From Santa
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer Paper
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Layering Squares Framelits,  Big Shot, 
Decorative Label Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch

Today has been another somewhat lazy day.  I stamped for a bit, rested for  a while, then stamped some more.  I am thinking this may be the new pattern for a while.  It definitely works better than pushing myself and getting too tired.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: