September 19, 2016

Paisleys & Posies

I went to pick up the mail this morning and this awesome card was there from my friend and travel buddy, Susie.  I love the colors and simplicity of the design.



But the thing I love most about it is the sentiment.  I am truly thankful, grateful, and blessed by the awesome and supportive friends and family that I have.  


Stamps: Paisleys & Posies
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Petals & Paisleys
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 3/8" Ribbon Trio Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I have my last appointment late this afternoon with my surgeon, so he can see that I am continuing to heal well from the surgery.  After everything that has happened, that seems like so long ago . . . not just six weeks.  I have a ton of things that I want to do in Iowa City so I think I am just going to make a day of it.  I can always sit and rest, if I get too tired.  That way I can spend the rest of the week crafting in say stamp room.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: