September 3, 2016

Paisleys and Posies

I think this stamp set and saying may be one of my go to sets this fall.  I am truly thankful, grateful, and blessed.  I have a wonderful family, awesome friends, and a great support system!!  Yes I am blessed!!


This is not a color combination that I would normally use, but I found a card like this one on Pinterest so thought I would give it a try.


Stamps: Paisleys and Posies
Cardstock: Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

I spent some time in my stamp room this morning before resting up for the Hawkeye game this afternoon.  I am thinking a nap is in order so I can stay awake during the game!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: