September 18, 2016

Touches of Texture

I am not sure I can ever get enough of this Touches of Texture stamp set. Once again this comes from the display board from my Illinois trip in July.


One thing I found out this weekend is that my supply of feminine birthday cards is almost depleted so you can be sure I will be making some of these before my next craft show.



Stamps: Touches of Texture
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Early Espresso,  Calypso Coral, Soft Suede
Markers: Calypso Coral
Accessories: 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Very Vanilla Lace Trim, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The last two days have been a huge success but I must admit I am tired today, so am just resting.  But then I stop and think I would probably have been tired, regardless of any other things going on in  my life.  So a book and a nap are calling my name this afternoon!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!

No comments: