September 10, 2016

Number of Years

Here is another one of the kid's cards I have been working on.  I can't remember for sure but I think I found this one on Pinterest when I did a search for children's birthday cards.


I rarely make one layer cards, but I really like the way this one turned out, although with the balloons, banner, and number, maybe you wouldn't consider it one layer!!



Stamps: Number of Years, Balloon Celebration
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Crumb Cake, early Espresso, Watermelon Wonder
Accessories: Large Number Framelits, Big Shot, 
Balloon Bouquet Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this, Julie is picking up and we are heading to a flea market in Indianola for the morning.  I feel great so am making the most of the feeling great.  I hope to get a nap in this afternoon so that I can stay awake tonight to root my Hawkeyes on to victory against Iowa State.  Go Hawks!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: