September 5, 2016

Paisleys and Posies

I know I've said it before but this stamp set and sentiment has a special meaning this year.  I am truly thankful, grateful and blessed.


I have finally used the copper embossing powder.  I was sure I had ordered some earlier and went to use it a couple of weeks ago and could not find it anywhere so I ordered some more.  It is awesome!!!


Stamps: Paisleys and Posies
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Accessories: Paisley Framelits Dies, 
Layering Ovals Framelits, Big Shot, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

This morning our daughter and son-in-law picked us up bright and early and we went to a flea market that has become an annual tradition.  I didn't find any fleas that I needed but I did get a really cool blingy hat that was calling my name.  After lunch out, we came home and I have been resting since last night was not the best sleeping night.  I know tonight will be much better!!  It certainly decided to warm up this afternoon.  I was glad to get home to my air conditioning.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: