September 27, 2016

Star of Light

Even though this card caused quite a bottleneck at the Big Shot during Make-It-Monday, I still think it is an awesome card.  It just takes some patience to die cut all of the little pieces.  



This embossing folder is in the regular Idea Book and Catalog as opposed to the Holiday catalog.  


Stamps: Star of Light
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Kraft, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Soft Suede, Garden Green, Real Red
Accessories: Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Holly Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Stampin Sponges, 
Real Red 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots

I am posting today as I am getting my second chemo treatment.  The doctor continues to be amazed at how well I am doing and how well I feel.  He actually upped my percentages of beating this because of how I am reacting to treatment and some of the other test results.  However . . . I KNOW I am beating it regardless of whatever percentages he gives me!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: