September 12, 2016


Lovely As A Tree

Lovely As a Tree is one of the first stamp sets I ever bought and one that I still use occasionally so I was really happy to get this swap a few weeks ago using it.  I am not at all sure who brought it though.  I did not do a very good job at all of remembering or even writing down who brought what swap.  Sorry!!


I think the fall colors achieved in the trees is really beautiful!!


Stamps: Lovely as A Tree, Wetlands
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Woodland Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Sponge Daubers



My energy level has continued to be good so I spent some time in my stamp room this morning making some things for this weekend.  I have been working on many other patterns of post-it-note holders.  I did plan to rest a little bit before taking off for Iowa City a little later for Make-It-Monday.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: