September 2, 2016

 Spooky Fun

I didn't order many, if any, Halloween stamp sets from the Holiday catalog because I wasn't sure when I would start classes back up.  Most of my Halloween samples come from the swap I participated in a couple of weeks ago with my demonstrator friends.  Sally (who lives in Ohio and we met when we went to Illinois) sent this card as one of her swaps.


I love how she did the stamping on the embossing folder to get this effect!!




My tests are done, my port is placed and I am ready to start chemo on the Tuesday after Labor Day!!  SO . . . that means  . . .I AM READY TO START STAMPING NIGHTS AGAIN.


I have scheduled the first one for September 12th . . . Sayonara Summer!!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone again and getting back into somewhat of a normal schedule!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: