September 15, 2016

The Barn Flea and Faire

No blog post from me yesterday and no card today!!  Since they said Tuesday I was healthy enough to participate in the Barn Flea and Faire, I have been busy getting things ready.  I didn't want to do too much ahead of time in case I couldn't participate.

Check out this awesome display board that my son-in-law, Jason, made for me.


I am planning on having it right at the front of my booth, so hopefully it will draw attention to the tons of cards I will have there.

My daughter, Julie, is going out with me this evening to help set up my tables. I still have a weight restriction from the surgery in August, so some help was needed.

I am anxiously looking forwarded to seeing tons of people and being out and about this weekend!!

Everyday is a gift . . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: